221 Livingstone Road, Marrickville
P: 9557 8880
M: 0415 579 786
Reside, Renovate or Rebuild (STCA)
3 1 3
This original freestanding home presents a fantastic opportunity to purchase in the popular Marrickville market. With plenty of scope to let the inner renovator or rebuilder flourish (STCA), this light filled home features 3 spacious bedrooms, separate informal and formal dining areas, up to date kitchen and bathroom. There is a covered outdoor area with a low maintenance yard, storage shed at the back of the property and a lock up garage with carport on the side of the property.
- 3 Spacious light filled bedrooms
- Separate informal and formal dining areas
- Up to date kitchen
- Internal laundry
- Large storage shed
- Lock up garage with carport
- Easy to maintain yard with undercover outdoor area
- North/East facing block
- Land Size: 326m2 (Dimensions 14.58/2.02 x 39.62/41.91m)
- Marrickville is located 7 kms south west of the Sydney CBD.
- Easy access to transport with both rail and buses to the CBD and other surrounding suburbs.
- Close proximity to schools, universities & libraries.
- Lifestyle living close to cafes, restaurants, entertainment venues, parks and sporting facilities nearby.
Do not miss out on this fantastic opportunity in one of the inner west's most sort after suburbs for more information please call either Alex on 0418 461 848 or Anthy on 0415 579 786.
(disclaimer: some photos have been digitally enhanced to remove clutter and provide better perspective of room.)
|Land Size:||326m² approx.|
|Zoning:||R2 - Low density residential|
As Advertised or by Appointment